Thursday, July 2, 2009



i'm kinda liking this challenge as i need work in the self-discipline area...

an uneventful day as i was trying to rest for a bit of driving tomorrow-taking a 4-ish hour drive to a shopping day and then headed back that night-but, the day gave me an exciting turn and rained...a good and needed soaking. not too long, just right. the pups and i went out to investigate afterwards and found one of my favorite shady spots with my handy iphone. it looked so refreshing, the top of our cement dog, faithfully holding my basket of cement flowers, a darker shade due to the rain, under the branches of my baby crepe myrtle, with a teeny bit of caladium peeking through. just thought it was a lovely image for today's entry into the world of creativity, and seeing my world through different eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment