Saturday, July 11, 2009



snapshots of my life...

that's what my blog is about. some people that i love and respect have blogs of such commendable content. spiritual lessons they are sharing with their dear readers. travels they've taken. items they have for sale on a thriving web site. me, my posts are fluff. they are bits and pieces of a random life. and i don't say that embarrassed or apologetically. life is made up of our choices. we've made decisions in our yesterdays that make up what we are experiencing today. sometimes there are things that may happen out of our control, but the choice comes in what we choose to do with those experiences, how we choose to view them. i've made choices, good and bad, wise and not-so-wise over the course of my life and i've learned from them ALL. my life isn't your life. your life isn't my life. we can, and always should, learn from one another.

thus, the photo from "my room" that i've posted for today's entry. my memo board hanging on the closet door. it's filled with bits and pieces of my life. random thoughts. photos of my favorite people. places i've visited. quotes from old books. a "sash" from my pals. this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment