Sunday, July 5, 2009




yes, i'm here. and not because i made myself be...
thinking about random events and things that make up my life again. thinking about pretty items that were gifts or hand-me-downs (isn't that a lovely phrase?) or purchases from anthropologie. and thinking of my "work room" that used to be caleb's bedroom (i say work room because i don't like the word "craft" when applied to me. i don't exactly know why...). it is ordered chaos. it's the place where i work on and store projects and gifts waiting to be delivered and vintage children's books and estate sale finds and odds and ends of this and that. and ribbons. and photographs. and blank canvases cause id REALLY like to learn to paint-and to sing. this room both overwhelms me and inspires me. but the clutter is purposeful and therefore pleasant. the pups don't like to stay in this room with me cause it used to hold jordan's drum set, which they hated, and actually is in a neat stack in the closet. they'll come in for a peek to see what i'm doing or to take a quick rest, but it's not their favorite room. i think it's mine though...

No comments:

Post a Comment