Friday, April 10, 2009

blogging...

the idea of a blog has always been a lovely thought to me...brings to mind romantic notions and seeing the world through the eyes of an audience. however, since i am the only "girl" in a family with three very intelligent, very technologically saaaavy men, because blogging is done on a computer (gasp!), i felt it out of reach. but, here i am. an empty house (except for my three companions/shadows/playgroup...emma the black lab, sophie the perpetually youthful jack russell and mille the jack russell who lives in her own happy little world) alone with my thoughts and a computer!

shopping online for a project table, you know the higher than table height, with bookcase cubbies and stools which i stumbled upon at sam's club one saturday afternoon but didn't purchase because i didn't realize how much i wanted it, and a google-search lead me to an artist's blog that included my project table, and one thing lead to another, and here i am. in my imagination, i am an artist and come and go freely in and out of that world. i enjoy being creative. it wakes me up early some mornings but i mostly enjoy using the gift of creativity for others. right now, "project" is just about my favorite word. which reminds me to resume my table search...

No comments:

Post a Comment